Spring 2017 recreational registration is now CLOSED. If you would like to register for the spring 2017 season, please email Woodcroft Soccer. When you email, please put in your child's DOB and which program you would like to participate in and we will see if we have spots available for your child to join.
- Monday December 5th: Spring Registration Opens for all players
- Friday January 27th: Fall 2016 players register by this day to guarantee same night/team
- Friday February 3rd: Registration CLOSES
- Monday March 6: Woodcroft Practices Begin
- Saturday March 11: Scrimmage Day (this is up to each team, not the league)
- Saturday March 18: 1st Games out at Woodcroft
- Saturday April 8: Rec Festival at Soccer.com (Efland, NC), for u8, u10, u12, and u15 (u4, u5, u6 will still play at Woodcroft)
- NO Games April 15: Easter break
- May 13/14: Last Games for Spring Season
- Spring Rec Tournament currently May 20-21 at soccer.com (Efland, NC) for u6 - u15 teams (there is an additional fee/team to entry this tournament)
**Please note that this year, players will be registered by the year they were born. To find out which age group your child qualifies for, please go to this link here
Woodcroft soccer is a part of the Triangle United family. Known as "Triangle United at Woodcroft" since Triangle United started running the program in 2006, this program provides a fun place to play soccer each season for hundreds of kids ages 3 to 14. One weekday practice session and one weekend game is the normal weekly schedule, depending on the program you choose. There are also some weekends each season where teams are scheduled to play two games, one Saturday and another on Sunday.
Cost for the 2016 Spring season is $85/player which includes practices, games, and a uniform jersey, socks, and shorts. If you are returning player from FALL 2016, your cost is $75 (you will use the same uniform as the fall); players that have played TU @ Woodcroft in previous season/years will need to register as NEW and pay the $85
Most of the action happens at the Woodcroft athletic fields (at the Woodcroft Swim & Tennis Club location) off Woodcroft Parkway in south Durham, but there is also some use of the Triangle Church Fields as well as Rainbow fields in Chapel Hill.
Triangle United at Woodcroft continues the family-friendly, local soccer tradition long established at Woodcroft. Players can enjoy the recreational opportunity up until age 14, or start exploring more competitive soccer options starting with our 5-7 year old YDA Jrs. program, our U8 and U10 ADP program, or our U8, U9 & U10 YDA program.
The main soccer programs offered to Triangle United at Woodcroft players are (click on links below to find out more):
• the Coed program (ages U4 - U15)
• the ALL Girls program (u8, u10, and u12)
• the ADP program (ages U8 - U10)
• the YDA Jrs. program (ages 5-7)
Here are the practice day options for the players:
u4 Coed: Monday or Thursday, 500-600pm
u5 Coed: Wednesday or Thursday, 500-600pm
u6 Coed: Monday 615-715, Tuesday 500-600, Tuesday 615-715pm
u6 ADP: Tuesday and Thursday, 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u6 YDA Juniors: Tuesday and Thursday 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u8 Coed: Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday 615-715pm
u8 ADP: Tuesday and Thursday, 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u8 YDA Juniors: Tuesday and Thursday, 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u8 All Girls: Monday or Wednesday, 615-715pm
u10 Coed: Wednesday, 500-600pm or 615-715pm
u10 ADP: Tuesday and Thursday, 530-645pm (they practice 2x/week)
u10 All Girls: Monday or Wednesday, 615-715pm
u12 Coed: Tuesday or Thursday, 615-715pm
u12 All Girls: Tuesday or Thursday, 615-715pm
u15 Coed: Monday 500-600 or Monday 615-715
If you have any questions regarding the Woodcroft Program, please email Woodcroft.