The Triangle United Junior YDA Program began its 2nd year this past September. This is a unique and special training program for boys and girls who were born between August 2002 and July 2005. The goal of the program is to train those players not yet ready or old enough for our YDA Program, but have the desire and passion to enhance their soccer skills.
These players will train once each week in an enjoyable and challenging environment which emphasizes skill development through individual and small group activities and small-sided play.
Players involved in our program will still participate with their local recreational programs, as this is just in addition to what the players are currently doing. The goal is to train these players so that they are better prepared to tryout out for our YDA Program in the future.
This program really enhances our commitment to continue to identify and nurture talented young players in a developmentally appropriate setting. It is our hope that those involved in our Triangle United Junior YDA Program will continue to learn and enjoy playing as they move up "The TUSA Ladder" of soccer playing opportunities.
Spring 2012 Information below:
- Begins Sunday March 4th and runs through Sunday May 6th (the program will NOT take place Sunday, April 8 in observance of Easter); there are 9 total sessions
- 100-200pm at Rainbow Soccer Field #8 (First field on left after entering gate)
- Cost for this program is $50/player
- Information please click here
- Application please click here
If you have questions, please email or call 919-942-1995.