- 3 Age Groups (u8, u10 and u12) - if enough interest U6 Teams will form within the U8 Program.
- Boys and Girls Teams offered within each Age Group
- 2 Seasons: Fall (August to mid-November) and Spring (mid-March to late-May).
- Trainings Times: (5:30pm to 6:45pm) – u8, u10 Teams; (6:45pm to 8:00pm) – u12 Teams
- North Durham Region is for players currently 5-11 years old (born between 8/1/2000 – 7/31/2007) that have demonstrated the ability and desire to compete at a higher level of soccer
- Information Sheet about North Durham Programs
Training will be held at either Holt Soccer Facility or Northern High School. Players will have the choice of either Monday/Wednesday evenings or Tuesday/Thursday evenings at Holt Field and Tuesday/Thursday evenings at Northern High School (indicated on registration form).
League Games will occur on Saturdays and teams will compete within a local league involving limited travel. There will be a festival each season that players will participate in and in those events there will possibly be games on Sunday afternoons. This will allow for additional opportunities for player development.
Once registrations are completed, teams will be formed through an evaluation process in August to ensure balance and equity which ensure the best developmental program possible. Each team will have 1 training a week with a Triangle United Coach and 1 practice with their team coach.
In addition to providing a premier teaching environment, players will also receive at no additional cost:
- 2 Day Pre-Season Technical/Training Camp - August 13 and 14, 2012 @ Northern High School
- Participation in Fall and Spring Festival Events
- Optional Fall and Spring Tournaments (at minimal costs)
- Optional in-season Friday technical training sessions
- UNC and Duke Special Events
- 1 Game Uniform (shirts, shorts, socks)
- 1 Training Shirt
- $25 credit towards registration for 2012 Winter Futsal Program
- (1) $90 credit towards a Triangle United Camp (expires 5/1/13)
$130 Fall Registration Fee
$100 Spring Continuation Fee
** if player joins for Spring 2013 only they will pay $130.00
(919) 942-1995 – Office