- 2 Age Groups (u8 and u10) - if enough interest we will form U6 Teams within the U8 Program.
- Boys and Girls Teams offered within each Age Group
- 2 Seasons: Fall (August to mid-November) and Spring (mid-March to late-May).
- Trainings Times: (5:30pm to 6:45pm)
Training will be held at Woodcroft Swim and Tennis Club. All players will train on Tuesday/Thursday evenings.
League Games will occur on Saturdays and teams will compete within a local league involving limited travel. There will be a festival each season that players will participate in and in those events there will be possible games on Sunday afternoons. This will allow for additional opportunities for player development.
Once registrations are completed, teams will be formed through an evaluation process in August to ensure balance and equity which ensure the best developmental program possible. Each team will have 1 practice a week with a Triangle United coach and 1 practice with their team coach.
In addition to providing a premier teaching environment, players will also receive at no additional cost:
- 2 Day Pre-Season Technical/Training Camp in August (TBA)
- Participation in Fall and Spring Festival Events
- Optional Fall and Spring Tournaments (at minimal costs)
- Optional in-season Friday technical training sessions
- UNC and Duke Special Events
- 1 Game Uniform (shirts, shorts, socks)
- 1 Training Shirt
- $25 credit towards registration for 2013 Winter Futsal Program
- (1) $90 credit towards a Triangle United Camp (expires 8/1/13)
$150 Fall Registration Fee
$100 Spring Continuation Fee
** if player joins for Spring 2014 only they will pay $150.00
(919) 942-1995 – Office