Here is an updated practice protocol
- ALL players must wear a mask the entire time. Any spectator at the field, must also wear a mask. This mandate is through at least March 31st, 2021.
- Coaches will still need to wear their masks the entire time during training and games.
- Players are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer with them to each practice and to use during breaks and when they are done with practice
- Parents are still not permitted on the field and must remain outside the fence (where fences are around a field). If there is no fence, parents are asked to stay at least 6 feet away from the field.
- Parents are to wear their masks when outside their car if they cannot maintain local guidelines for social distancing.