The Coed program is for ages 5U (players born in 2014) through 15U (players born in 2004)
The Coed Soccer Program is designed for the recreational player and offers divisions in the following age groups: U5, U6, U8, U10, U12, and U15.
• All Coed teams will train once a week with games on Saturdays and some Sundays. Training sessions are either 5:00-6:00pm or 6:15-7:15pm. Games can fall anywhere between 9:00am to 6:00pm on Saturdays and 1:00pm to 6:00pm on Sundays.
• Training sessions are led by parent volunteers assigned to the teams from the pool of registered players.
• Training sessions will be held at the Woodcroft Swim and Tennis Club Soccer fields.
• Costs include player uniforms (jersey, shorts, and socks); uniforms are given out once per seasonal year (i.e. fall 2018 and spring 2019). If you register in the fall and register for the spring in the same seasonal year, you will use same uniform. If you are new to spring, you will receive a uniform.
• Questions please email Triangle United Soccer @ Woodcroft or by calling (919) 942-1995.
The all girls program, is a program designed for those players in the u8, u10, and u12 age groups, that wanted to move away from the co-ed program.
In the all girls program, teams will still practice one day/week at Woodcroft and play teams from Chapel Hill United, Rainbow, North Durham, etc...teams will play games at Triangle Church, Woodcroft, and/or Rainbow fields.
To find out more information about the Triangle Area Girls Soccer (TAGS) program, go to this link here
Questions, please email Woodcroft Soccer
Available for players who are born in 2015. This program meets for 1 hour for 6 Friday evenings from 5:00 - 6:00 PM. Children will enjoy a mix of fun soccer activities as well as participating in short 3v3 or 4v4 scrimmages between group members at the end of the Friday sessions. There are no Saturday games for this introductory program. This program is ideal for the beginning or timid young player who will benefit from the measured pace and absence of "game day pressure." We offer a full curriculum for KickStart sessions which also makes it a great for parents who volunteer to coach but may not have ever played soccer themselves.
Dates for the Spring 2019 season are March 29th, April 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th, May 3rd and 10th.